South End Equipment Company LLC is a veteran-owned-and-operated company in West Seneca, NY. We focus on transporting materials, equipment, and machinery. With more than 30 years of experience, we provide our clients with quality transport services in the northeast region of the United States.
Our company uses updated, modern transport equipment to ensure the secure transfer of your materials to and from your desired destination. We are committed to providing only the best and the highest quality of service in transferring your equipment or materials.
Phone : (716) 799-9328
Local CDL-A Driver :
- Safely transporting goods to and from specified locations according to company delivery schedules.
- Maintaining an accurate logbook of driving activities, detailing the number of hours worked, deliveries completed, and rest periods.
- Properly secure goods to ensure that they are not damaged in transit.
- experience (either Lowboy or Landoll type trailers).
- Should have load securement on various types of construction equipment machinery, construction material and dump trailer experience. Knowledge of FMCSA regulations helpful.
- Must pass pre-employment DOT drug screening and DOT. Ability to drive into Canada on occasion or interstate driving preferred.
$23.00-$27.00 per hour based on experience. Position is full time with benefits after probation period.
To Apply : Contact John Clark at 716-799-9328 or Visit the Website